RICHMOND, VA (January 9, 2020) – All Risks, Ltd., the nation’s largest independent wholesale insurance broker, has added a new A.M. Best “A+” rated non-admitted carrier to the QuickHome online quoting platform to provide access to Homeowners coverage. This new competitive product offers adjustable deductible options and low minimum premiums.
The QuickHome Online Platform is competitive for:
- Homes with Coverage A values between $100,000 and $1M (higher limits available by referral)
- Forms: HO-3, HO-8, DP-3, DP-1
- Occupancies: Owner Occupied Primary and Secondary Homes; Rental locations both Annual and Short Term/Seasonal
- The NEW market is available in the following states: AL, FL, GA, NC, MS, SC, TX, and VA. Some counties and Tier restrictions will apply.
- Wind coverage is available in certain states.
- Additional coverage options include: Extended Replacement Cost, Increased Ordinance or Law, Water Backup, Limited Mold Coverage, Identity Fraud, Personal Injury Coverage, Green Upgrades Coverage, Loss Assessment coverage. (Availability of these coverage options dependent on base policy form and individual account details)
“This strong A.M. Best ‘A+’ rated carrier will provide our retail agency clients with a competitive quote and top commissions. We’re proud to expand our quick and convenient personal lines online quoting platform with even more capacity and adjustable options for a customized policy,” stated Lee Branson, Vice President, Personal Lines.
All Risks, Ltd.’s proprietary QuickHome platform allows retail agents to log online 24/7 for competitive indications, accurate quotes and same-day specialty personal lines coverage for hard-to-place homes. To start online quoting, click on “Agent Login” at www.allrisks.com or call 1-877-275-9578. Please note that retail agents must have a Broker Agreement to create an online account. To request an agreement, go to www.allrisks.com/how-can-we-help/insurance-agency-partners/.
All Risks, Ltd. is the largest independent insurance wholesale broker serving retail insurance agents and brokers nationwide. This innovative team delivers comprehensive specialty commercial and personal lines solutions through a full-service platform of quality brokerage markets, quick in-house binding authority, exclusive national programs and easy-to-use online technology. All Risks, Ltd. was formed as an excess and surplus lines facility in 1964. Based in Hunt Valley, Maryland, the firm employs 875 staff members in 26 offices around the country.