RICHMOND, VA (March 26, 2020) – All Risks, Ltd., the nation’s largest independent wholesale insurance broker, is excited to announce the addition of Louisiana and nine other states to QuickHome’s online residential private flood quoting platform. This residential flood product is powered by Neptune Flood and backed by some of the largest insurance markets in the world. All residential flood markets are non-admitted and A.M. Best “A-” or better rated carriers. In addition to Louisiana, this product is now available in Arkansas, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Minnesota, Nebraska and Nevada, with a variety of coverage options for homeowners.
- Flood limits of up to $2,000,000 dwelling coverage, $500,000 personal property and up to $10,000 in temporary living expenses.
- There is no waiting period for loan transactions, otherwise a 10-day wait.
- There is no elevation certificate needed.
- We have numerous deductible and coverage options available to your personal lines clients.
- Private residential flood online is now available in 42 states including: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
“As great strides are being made towards accessibility to flood insurance, we are excited to provide this coverage online for residential properties to retail insurance agents nationwide. We will continue to offer new and better products in the platform and plan to expand flood coverage to more states in the future,” stated Lee Branson, All Risks, Ltd.’s Vice President of Personal Lines.
All Risks, Ltd.’s proprietary QuickHome platform allows retail agents to log online 24/7 for competitive indications, accurate quotes and same-day specialty personal lines coverage for hard-to-place risks. To start online quoting, click on “Agent Login” at http://www.allrisks.com or call 1-877-275-9578. Please note that retail agents must have a Broker Agreement to create an online account. To request an agreement, go to http://www.allrisks.com/how-can-we-help/insurance-agency-partners/.