RICHMOND, VA (May 23, 2019) –All Risks, Ltd., the nation’s largest independent wholesale insurance broker, has expanded the QuickHome online quoting platform to include a residential flood product backed by some of the largest insurance markets in the world. All residential flood markets are non-admitted and A.M. Best “A-” or better rated carriers. This product is available in 31 states with a variety of coverage options for homeowners.
Retail agents and brokers nationwide can purchase personal flood coverage online in three minutes or less. Additional benefits of quoting include:
- The following flood limits are available: up to $2,000,000 dwelling coverage, $500,000 personal property and up to $10,000 in temporary living expenses.
- There is no waiting period for loan transactions, otherwise a 10-day wait.
- There is no elevation certificate needed.
- We have numerous deductible and coverage options available to your personal lines clients.
- Private flood is available in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wisconsin. New York will be added soon.
“As great strides are being made towards accessibility to flood insurance, we are excited to provide this coverage online for residential properties to retail insurance agents nationwide. We will continue to offer new and better products in the platform and plan to expand flood coverage to more states in the future,” stated Lee Branson, All Risks, Ltd.’s Vice President of Personal Lines.
All Risks, Ltd.’s proprietary QuickHome platform allows retail agents to log online 24/7 for competitive indications, accurate quotes and same-day specialty personal lines coverage for hard-to-place risks. To start online quoting, click on “Agent Login” at http://www.allrisks.com or call 1-877-275-9578. Please note that retail agents must have a Broker Agreement to create an online account. To request an agreement, go to http://www.allrisks.com/how-can-we-help/insurance-agency-partners/.