All Risks, Ltd. is pleased to announce our new collaboration with Aspen Insurance and its affiliated insurance carriers, partnering to provide a superior Professional Liability program to the Architects & Engineers Professional Liability marketplace.
In order to expand our underwriting appetite, provide more comprehensive risk management services, and help you capture more of the A&E marketplace, All Risks has made the decision to partner with Aspen to better serve this industry. Listening to and understanding the needs of you and your customers has allowed us to build a program that is better focused on the ever evolving A&E marketplace. Our newly filed rates and policy form will allow us to provide you with a much improved offering for you and your clients. We are positioned to provide a seamless transition of existing business to Aspen and believe that this new partnership will offer you a wider range of options for all of your insureds.
Aspen is committed to effectively serving this industry segment and recognizes the unique needs this niche demands. All Risks and Aspen are proud to deliver the following enhancements to better serve the needs of the A&E marketplace:
- Dedicated claims personnel committed to providing a high level of customer service
- Greater flexibility in the selection and assignment of counsel
- Comprehensive risk management services:
- Free contract review services by legal experts well versed in insurability issues confronting Architects & Engineers
- A toll-free risk management assistance hotline providing our insureds with guidance in mitigating issues that may give rise to a claim
- Coming Soon! A website containing resource materials covering current industry topics, including webinars hosted by attorneys and insurance industry professionals addressing a
variety of relevant topics
Recognizing that not all A&E firms are alike, Aspen is committed to servicing a broader range of market segments not previously served by All Risks, Ltd. Aspen’s operating subsidiaries have been assigned a rating of “A” by Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC, an “A” by A.M. Best Company Inc. and an “A2” by Moody’s Investors Service, Inc.
Throughout this transition, your All Risks Underwriting Team will remain the same and will continue to provide you with the quality service you have come to expect. If you have any questions on these changes, please do not hesitate to contact any member of the A&E team: Sue Harker, Sarah Heiss, Josh Reinert, and Lauren Cunningham. Submissions can be sent to allrisksAE@allrisks.com.